Job title: Animator & Motion Graphic Designer
Hours: Full Time
Posted date: 13/09/21
Closing date: 03/10/21
Reporting to: Digital Unit Manager
Unit: Ana Alaraby
Main Duties and Responsibilities
About Ana Alaraby:
Ana Alaraby is a leading digital channel from Alaraby Television Network. It is specialising in producing digital content that covers trending topics, pop culture, current affairs, awareness, educational, social topics and entertainment. The channel is distributing its content over social media platforms and Alaraby VOD service.
Ana Alaraby aims to open up horizons for the Arab viewer to express himself, empower his voice, and document his memory. Ana Alaraby is using different formats such as social videos, short animation, documentaries, shows and presenter-led videos.
We are looking for an artist, who will be responsible for creation of assets, delivering high quality of illustrators, animation, concept art, art direction and advanced motion graphic elements. Be part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Creating and designing creative work for Ana Alaraby such as posters, animated stories, social videos, motion graphic designs, etc...
· Update Ana Alaraby creative playbook with most recent visual arts trends.
· Comprehensive operational and creative knowledge of video editing, motion graphics and animation software like Adobe suite
· Passionate about trending topics conversations that might be interesting to the Millennium youth, and have a desire to present it in a smart, conversational tone tailor-made for social media.
· Ability to design graphics for cross-platform and find a technical/artistic solution to problems.
· Ability to visualize abstract ideas and editorial scripts
· Work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
· Previous experience in art direction and concept art.
· Ability to create vectors, characters, illustrations & backgrounds from scratch.
· Ability to animate different visual elements (illustrations, vectors, characters and any other objects) and deliver a high-quality finished product.
· Ability to deal with many projects effectively.
· Ability to using team management and coordination apps
· Excellent sense of timing, a knowledge for the best ways to grab viewers.
· Packaging videos up to the market standards.
Essential skills required:
· Excellent skills in creative writing in Arabic, with a language that is appropriate and relevant to the style of Alaraby TV, with no spelling/grammatical errors
· Excellent knowledge of After Effects – Photoshop – Premiere – Illustrator
· Sensational portfolio of work
· Video editing skills
· Sound design experiences
· Excellent attention to details and take initiatives, organised and work with minimum supervision.
· Sound editorial judgement and Familiar with Alaraby editorial tone
· Excellent communication skills and ability to handle production workflow with different stakeholders.
· Hands-on adobe Photoshop and Premiere.
· Ability to follow up with multiple projects at a time.
· Work effectively within tight deadlines whilst meeting time lines
· Monitors traditional and non-traditional international news sources and good knowledge of the top editorial files in the MENA region
· Wide awareness of digital content channels that are targeting Millennials and generation Z in MENA and the globe in general.
· Have a strong understanding of evolving audience requirements and preferences for digital content.
· Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube community standards and copyright policies.
Qualification & Experience:
· At least 4 years of experience in a production company, media organization or agency.
· Bonus skill: knowledge of 3D animation software
· Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field.